I'm transporting this post of mine here from elsewhere, so it doesn't get stricken from the Internet at any point in the future. Note: I didn't take any of these myself; I merely found them on Google Images. Original post date was December 11th, 2013.
Here's Sicily. Beautiful place.
And the Blue Grotto - absolutely beautiful cave I heard of from somewhere. It's on the island of Capri, off the coast. The light coming in through the mouth of the cave illuminates the water from underneath so that it shines an aqua/blue color.
Venice!!!
Part of the Amalfi Coast! It's in southern Italy. Gorgeous place...
Santa Maddalena, a little village in northern Italy. I'd love to go bicycling there... it would be great fun. Driving too, even. Or hiking. I mean, look at those mountains in the background
A gondola in Venice.
Yes, I'm hoarding pictures now. We need an intervention. D:
And here's another!
A house in Tuscany.
A night in Verona.
![]()
In case it isn't obvious, I really want to go to Italy someday, and have for a long time.


Someday I would love to go to Italy too! I hope all is well with you, Talvi.
ReplyDeletePhantasm
ReplyDeleteSands Casino Resort - Sydney - StarCasino.com
ReplyDeleteAt Sands Casino Resort you can enjoy a range of entertainment, including a full-service spa, 메리트 카지노 a bar and a fitness centre. Guests can งานออนไลน์ also enjoy live entertainment at septcasino