Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Job in the Works

I may have a job in the works... My efforts towards becoming a part of the Phrogram development team may have paid off sooner than I'd expected.

I've been talking to one of the lead guys in the company, and he's actually interested in hiring me. It's a bit of a surprise, but I have to say I'm rather pleased with how it's turning out so far. The pay wouldn't be much at all, but it would be a good resume builder at the very least. Hopefully I'll be able to use what influence I have to turn the company around. The person I've been talking with really likes my ideas, so that should work in my favor.

I have a sort of interview via phone with him tomorrow at 1:45 my time. We'll discuss the direction of the company, goals, possibilities, and what I'd be able to contribute. If I don't screw up, I'll be part of the team by this time tomorrow. If I do screw up... Well, I only have one shot at this, and I'm not likely to have any more good opportunities like this one coming around again, as far as I can tell. I really, really hope I don't mess this up for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment