I have ten now, of varying qualities:
 |
| This one is of a map I made myself - for the purpose of getting a panorama from Crysis. Interestingly enough, it's the worst of them all. |
 |
| Because of the close-up terrain, there are a couple places where the images didn't completely match up. This is the Spazatia map I mentioned earlier in the blog, after I turned it to ice. |
 |
| This is the same map, before I turned it to ice. The waterfall took me forever to get perfect - and it's fully animated in-game. It's my favorite part of the map. I regret you can't see it, but at the bottom of the falls, there is a large pool. |
 |
| This is from a Crysis in-game level - Ascension. If I understand correctly, you don't get this on the console versions. |
 |
| Another panorama taken from an in-game level. I can't recall the name of this one, though, unfortunately. |
 |
| This is a multiplayer level - Steel Mill. Pixelation (from no anti-aliasing) makes this one low-quality. |
 |
| Another multiplayer level - Mesa. |
 |
| This is another screenshot of Spazatia, taken at sunrise. |
 |
| Another multiplayer level... Shore, I think, but I'm not completely sure. |
 |
| The left half of this (or right, either one) is what happens when you throw 150 random images into Microsoft ICE at once and set it to fully automatic. It turns it into a pretty smooth panorama, even though the images were largely unrelated. |
Now I just have to finish ACV.
No comments:
Post a Comment