Friday, January 8, 2010

My First Post

This being the first post of my blog, I suppose I should explain a bit about myself. My age is known only to my closest friends, as is my name. Refer to me as simply the "Atypical Programmer", or "Programmer", or "A Prog" if you're short on time or space.

My pictures here are all legit, and no, I don't really speak poetry all the time. If you knew me, you'd know. I enjoy writing that way. That's me.

Occasionally I'll be rather hyper, and you may end up with crazy ideas coming from me. If you return with your own, that's fine, too.

All comments are welcome, provided they're not negative.

Any suggestions are welcome, as well, provided they're not sarcastic.

I program games and simulations. Not little kiddie games, although I've done those. I prefer writing big programs - bigger than most single programmers would attempt. I'm especially fond of working with AI. I can be very technical if I want, but usually I stay simple and explanatory for those who don't speak computer jargon.

I play the guitar, although not well. I sing, but not well. I can't do both at the same time, however.

I enjoy challenges - by which I mean I enjoy activities I find challenging. If someone were to challenge me, I might not accept. I'm not really a very confident person.

I occasionally write poetry. How I began is a different story entirely, however, and should probably be left for a later time.

Well, that's all I'll say for now. Until my next post, best wishes to you and yours, and have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if this bored you. This entry is for people who think I'm interesting and want to know a little bit more about me. For anyone else, it's just a bunch of useless, pointless info.

    ReplyDelete