Saturday, February 27, 2010
See you later
Adieu until we meet again,
I'll dearly miss you, O my friends,
Know this: Abandon you I don't,
For I'll be back, don't think I won't.
Yes, I am leaving. I don't know for how long, but there's something I have to do, and I won't be able to get online for a while. I'm not abandoning this blog, and I'm certainly not abandoning you, my faithful readers. I'll be back. You can count on it. You don't have to unsubscribe; eventually (I have no idea of how long it will be) I will post something else, and if you're not subscribed, you won't know I'm back.
Until I return, feel free to email me or leave comments if you can't. I may not get them for a while, but it always feels good to know someone cares, you know?
Aye, the Atypical Programmer shall return; of this, you can be sure. This isn't "goodbye"; this is more like "see you later".
I'll miss you all.
See you later.
- A. Prog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment