Friday, February 5, 2010

Twenty Things that Make Me Happy; Twenty Things that Tick Me Off

Twenty things that make me happy

  1. Being complimented
  2. Cold pizza
  3. Finding out that I have the house to myself
  4. Getting up at 6:00
  5. Good jokes, good-natured jests
  6. Good movies
  7. Knowing I did a good job
  8. Knowing people actually care about me, and what I think
  9. Listening to my friends
  10. Long walks at night
  11. My family
  12. Talking with my friends (if online, then only chat, not email)
  13. Trips to amusement parks
  14. When a program I write runs perfectly on the first try
  15. When I successfully cook something new
  16. When it's cold outside but not windy
  17. When people give me suggestions I know I can take
  18. When people play the games I make
  19. When somebody goes out of their way to do something special just for me
  20. When someone replies to an email I send within an hour

Twenty things that tick me off
  1. Being ignored
  2. Getting everything together to cook a meal and finding out I'm missing one ingredient
  3. Maria in general
  4. My brothers when they're acting stupid
  5. People who act like nothing's wrong when it's obvious that something is and I think it's my fault
  6. People who act like they know all about what they're talking about when they actually don't
  7. People who feel they're better than everybody else and think that it gives them the right to be rude
  8. People who make promises they know they can't keep
  9. People who try to peek over my shoulder to see what I'm doing
  10. The power going out when I'm in the middle of cooking something
  11. Websites that require me to pay to have access, but wait as long as possible to tell me
  12. When my little sister saves over some of my pictures
  13. When people get quiet and they don't tell me why
  14. When people try to pick on the little guy
  15. When someone doesn't reply to an email I send, especially when I know they're online
  16. When someone takes over twice as long to get somewhere as they say they will
  17. Women who tease (to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it - Merriam Webster)
  18. When the power goes out and I haven't saved what I've been working on on the computer for a while
  19. When there's an error in my program and the compiler won't say where
  20. When I'm close enough to the wi-fi signal to detect it, but too far away to get internet access

No comments:

Post a Comment