Thursday, February 9, 2012

Alien Invasion Released

And now... Back to our regularly scheduled broadcasting.


I give thee... Alien Invasion. Congratulations, you're among the first to see it - I haven't even uploaded it to Phrogram's website yet.

It took me just under three weeks - a bit longer than I expected, but it's all good. At the last second, I threw in an extra ship, cut down on the AI intelligence (it was too good) and added two more colors - purple and cyan.

I know games generally take six months or more to throw together, in the gaming industry - sometimes even five years or so - but I'm a solo programmer, running completely without pay or even donations. I do this in my free time.

Unfortunately, I fear I'm not going to get much feedback on it - people, as a rule, tend not to look at my programs much for one reason or another. It could be that I'm uploading them in the wrong places - but I'm not sure where I would upload them.

Anyway... Enjoy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment