Tuesday, February 28, 2012
The Previous Post Converted to a Poem
I've been feeling far too romantic
I want someone to make me whole
I used to keep it minimal
It's spiraling out of control
I've been through this many times
Each painful as the last
Though unfortunately I find
Willpower fades so fast
Despite pain I keep coming back
I always hold out hope
Perhaps I'm addicted to it?
This drug's stronger than dope
To look into a person's eyes
To feel that blissful way
I've felt it once, but years ago
Why won't it go away?
I want to be there for someone
To hold them close to me
I'm not the type to jump the gun
At least, not usually
Doing things to make her smile
That payment is the best
I'd love to go the extra mile
Or do things at request
It's part companionship I miss
Partly the little things
For those are what you miss the most
And parting with it stings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment